Sunday, January 10, 2010

Photoshop Project











My Cowboy Kerchief quilt has taken a backseat since my online Photoshop class started.  The first week was beyond frustrating as the kinks were worked out of the class.  The class is running smoothly now and I've let go of my idea of perfection.  I was trying to make my projects as beautiful as the instructor's but then I realized that I'm just a beginner.  Now I just go for it!  The nice thing is that if it turns out awful, there's the handy delete button.  Much quicker than a seam ripper!

1 comment:

Bambi said...

nicely done ... I have been perfecting my photoshop skills via the few short lessons that Paul gave me ... enough to make my website photos usable/sellable, but nothing like what you are doing ... beautiful work (as usual)!!!!